Do you thik that these are the best solutions?


bodybuilding competition diet

Bodybuilding Pre-Contest Diet Plan


It's no secret that competitive bodybuilders are among the most successful in the world to lose pure body fat diet and get " ripped " . Bodybuilders do things differently than the 95 % of dieters who do not. And in this article , I will describe the basics of a good diet pre - bodybuilding contest . This information will really help you if you have decided to compete in the future . And even if you're not really interested in going on stage as a competitive bodybuilder , but would like to , then the information discussed here will help you get that " beach body " look thin .

I've been in bodybuilding competitions since 1995 , so I picked up a few tricks over the years and I will share with you here ...

I personally think starting a contest at least 6 months in advance. I want to have plenty of time to prepare. During the first month , I just cut all the junk food and eat only clean foods . Such as beef , chicken , turkey, fish , eggs , milk , protein shakes , rice , potatoes , pasta , fruits , vegetables , etc. I eat about 5-6 small meals a day . I drink lots of water for at least 1 gallon per day. I also do 30 minutes of cardio exercise 4-6 times a week before breakfast. I will continue my regular weight training .

The second month of preparation is very similar to the first . I always eat the same as above. But I will increase my cardio exercises for at least 45 minutes 5-7 times a week before breakfast. The idea of ​​doing cardio before breakfast is to help burn more stored body fat. At this time there is no food in your system to be used as fuel so that you burn more body fat from your cardio. It also helps increase your metabolism for the day. After exercise your metabolism is high and remains
several hours.

The third month I have more strict with my diet. I'm going to start cutting parts of my starched , keeping my protein intake high ( between 250-300 grams of protein per day) . Also eat more vegetables. My diet is now mainly foods such as very lean meat , chicken , fish, protein supplements, vegetables, rice , potatoes , oatmeal, etc. I will increase my cardio for 60 minutes every morning before breakfast.

I will also start taking a fat burner . For my last show I used " Palo Alto Labs Leviathan" . I thought it worked very well , I would take 2 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach . Once before cardio and again before my weight workout because it helps boost energy , reduce appetite and increase my metabolism that allows me to burn more fat sessions .

The fourth month is almost like the third month with dieting and doing cardio every morning before breakfast. I will also start practicing my mandatory poses 3-4 days per week . At this point , I'm skinny and can begin to see the definition of the representation of my abs , legs , back, chest , etc. ..

The fifth month before the contest I get stricter with my diet . I eat approx. 1 gram of carbohydrate , and 1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day . I normally do not count fat grams , but kept as low as possible . But I will include essential fatty acids in flaxseed oil , fish, etc.

A typical day is as follows:

cardio
- Take fat burner and black coffee
- 1 hour cardio

1 meal
- Bowl of oatmeal mixed with protein powder
- Egg Whites

2 meals
- Chicken
- Salad Garden

3 meals
- Can of tuna
- Salad Garden

training
- Take fat burner and black coffee
- Fitness Training
- Practice raises
- Protein Drink

4 meals
- Steak
- Steamed vegetables
- Sweet

5 meals
- Protein Drink

Also salt my food and even add a handful of salt to my protein shakes. This may seem off the wall to most. But I find that if I do not add salt to my diet I get bad muscle cramps when training . Do not worry , you do not retain water, your body will adapt to higher salt intake in a few days and as long as you drink plenty of fluids that your body will remove excess water. I will continue to do that two days after the show .

I'm trying to be like a month before the competition and then stay on the diet , cardio , training, etc. that my condition will only harden . I'm not going to lose a lot more weight , but my skin is stronger and thinner .

Do not try to lift too heavy in the gym, at this stage, because I know I will not win any new muscle during the last month before a competition , I just want to maintain my muscle mass and get leaner . I basically asked my routine down pat . I just want to constantly persevere . The temptation to cheat on my diet is very strong now . It is very important not to cheat too. Keep an eye on the finish line and know that the regime will soon be online.

Carb consumption load ...

No carb deplete or carb load during the last week . I tried all sorts of crazy things like this in the past and found that it is better for any plan until the date of exposure. Loading carbohydrates and carbohydrate ozone is too " hit and miss" you risk screwing up your conditioning , you might look a little better, or can make it worse . It's better to play it safe by sticking to your diet and then slightly increase your carb intake slightly for a few days before the event (ie , instead of eating a potato in a meal, eat 2 potatoes , etc. )

During the last week , I will increase my water intake to about 2 liters per day. I will stop all weight training and cardio a few days before the contest to let my body rest and recover .

Friday night before the competition is going to reduce my consumption of water and only have a small glass of water with each meal . I also take herbal diuretic capsules containing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday to help get rid of excess water under my skin . I did not cut water consumption completely, just cut back. Water cut can be reclined flat and smooth . You need a bit of water in your system to pump and pose properly .

So ...

I go to the tanning salon about 4 times a week for the last 6 weeks before the competition . This will give me a tan base. Then on Friday before the show , I'll put about 3-4 layers Protan . It is a spray tan that you paint on a sponge brush . Saturday morning before the show, also put a coat of Dream Tan . It is a dark tanning cream that is rubbed on the skin. I'll put a layer of Saturday morning , before another layer pre - judging , and again before the evening show . Dream Tan works great and has oil in the tan so I do not need to use much if additional posing oils .

Back Stage ...

When I go to the competition took an MP3 player with music installation . I'm trying to find a place for me backstage so I can practice my presentation. By doing this , my routine is fresh in my mind before going on stage in front of the audience and judges.

When pumping before going on stage , I'll do a little light , the High Representative, the upper body exercises like push-ups , bent over rows , bicep curls , etc. with a lot of rubber gym . Never inflate the legs or abdominal muscles always look and flex better when they are pumped . Do not pump too because it will shake when prompted . Hot and get only the blood flowing to the muscles.

And the last thing I recommend is to go there and have a good time . You can be confident and proud of their achievements and put on a good show for the public . At this point , you've done all you can do now is to the judges to decide the rest .

No comments:

Post a Comment